BDS’s AC Control Unit with photo control. The Control Unit supplies power to the LED lights in the windsock frame and optional top beacon/obstruction light. The ACCU-PC (Alternating Current Control Unit with Photo Control) accepts an input voltage of 90 – 264 volts AC and its power supply has as output of 12 volts DC.
The photo control (PC) determines when power is supplied to the lights and also to the top beacon/obstruction light. Lights are ON at sunset and OFF at sunrise (Dusk to Dawn operation).
The Control Unit is housed in a weather-proof enclosure and therefore can be installed outdoors.
- Ditto Model 740ACCU except with a Photo Control (PC) unit mounted on the side of the weather-proof enclosure.
- Photo Control (PC) unit controls the ON & OFF time power is supplied to the windsock light: ON at sunset and OFF at sunrise (Dusk to Dawn operation).
- Photo Control unit is mounted on the side of the enclosure.
- Input voltage: 90 – 264VAC, 47 – 63Hz; Output: 12VDC, 60 watt. (AC/DC open frame power supply).
- Terminal strip for wiring connections.
- Enclosure mounting hardware for installation on a flat surface.
- Enclosure fiberglass with hinged cover NEMA 4X, suitable for outdoor installation.
- Dimensions: Enclosure size 12 X 5 X 4.75 inches (30.48 x 12.7 x 12.07 cm).
- Weight: 3 pounds (1.59kg).
- Specifications subject to change without notice.