BDS’s 18″ Non-Lighted Windsock Frame.
The frame is a mechanical assembly with an outer ring for mounting the windsock. Delrin type bearing hubs permit the frame to rotate 360 degrees as wind direction changes.
A 1” NPT connection is on the bottom of the frame assembly for connection of support piping supplied “by others”.
- FRAME assembly – 18” diameter.
- Heavy duty construction – 2 inch round PVC tubing with Delrin type bearing ends hubs, and 304 welded stainless steel. Top rain cap.
- Windsock mounting ring offset from main tubing assembly by approximately 11 inches (front to back – depth).
- A 1” NPT connection is on the bottom of frame assembly for connection to 1” or larger support piping supplied “by others”.
- Weight: 10 pounds (4.54kg).
- Specifications subject to change without notice.